Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A touching moment .... The Power of A Mother's Love...

Today went to drop by my home to help my mum on some printer issues in our home pc and as usual Mao Mao and Mimi came and find me, both trying hard to be carried and hugged. So I just carried one by one and put them down after a while as I am working on the home pc.

Then I heard the pups calling out... I guess they are hungry.. And Mimi looked up towards the direction of her pups then turned to look at me and stayed. I can see that she wants to go feed her pups but at the same time, she missed me as I am hardly home, so i just tell her to go to her pups, and follow her to her pups so at least she can see me at her side while she is feeding her pups.. It is the power of her love to her pups and to her owner..... that's the touching part... Anyway, these are the recent photos of Mao Mao and Mimi still being so hyper and happy !

Mao Mao lying on the bed... Chilling..

Mimi as usual always being alert and watching her hubby Chilling -_-"

No comments:

Post a Comment